Main\Главная Profile\Мой 
профиль Enter in\Вход Get Out:)\Выход Registration\Регистрация Translator\Переводчик Music\Музыка
Group\Группа "Guests\Гости"Welcome\Прива! Guest\Гость
We are pleased to welcome you to our site! Here you can find the information you need about the game FlatOut 2, to communicate on various topics on the forum, play various mini-games, listen to and download music and much more. If you have problems or questions about this site - do not hesitate to ask (in chat or on the forum) \\\ Мы рады приветствовать вас на нашем сайте! Здесь вы сможете найти интересующую вас информацию об игре FlatOut 2, пообщаться на различные темы на форуме, поиграть в различные мини-игры, послушать и загрузить музыку и многое другое. Если у вас возникнут проблемы или вопросы по работе сайта - не стесняйтесь спрашивать (в чате или на форуме)
[ Private messages() · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum \ Форум » Main forum\Главный форум » Programs » Flatout 2 LAN Launcher
Flatout 2 LAN Launcher
G@meBoy®Date: Friday, 22.03.2013, 00:55 | Message # 1
The soldier\Солдат
Group: Checked up\Проверенные
Awards: 5
Reproofs: 0%
FLATOUT 2 LAN LAUNCHER

As you know Gamespy not support now Flatout 2 online and in Tunggle is the problem that you can not kik out cheaters from the server. So this is a very big problem if you want to play a championsship or play with your friends.

But a solution for this problem is that there is a program names "Flatout 2 LAN Launcher". For this program you need Tunggle, because Tunggle is your network for play Flatout 2 on LAN. You can download Tunggle here.

The program use the IP of Tunggle and creat a "private" server, but you can not see this "private" server on offical Tunggle list. Now your friend connect with the program and with IP in your created server.

So, now enought blabla
smile

I will show you now step by step how to use this program:

1. Make sure that you have installed Tunggle, if not downlaod here.

2. Download now the LAN Launcher here.(You must be logged in on this page)

3. Extract now the folder and copy the file "fo2_lan_launcher_1.1", and paste it to installed game folder.

4. Now open the file you must see a window where you can select language. Press 2 for english and press enter.

5. Now you cant select "Host" or "Join" a server. Press 1 for Host a server and press enter.

6. The program need now your IP. For this open Tunggle and login. Browse in game category to "Sport" and connect to "Flatout 2". You must see now your "virtual IP" on left bottom. Copy this IP and paste it on the program and press enter.
-->-->

7. The game will start now. Choose your profil and than is your server ready.
-->

8. If you want to Join in a server, start the program; select again english; press on Join; now give the hosts IP and press enter. The game will start again and the program will connect you on this server.

Have fun and enjoy this program !

If you have any problems drop it here
smile

meroyonesDate: Monday, 03.06.2013, 21:40 | Message # 2
The wanderer\Странник
Group: Users \ Пользователи
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
hi..
1-i have join by lan luncher then i have press 2 ( english ) -- then i press Join
2-i have join my profile on game then when i go on lan it's loading and loading and loading and no join on last

Help me smile

Iron_BYDate: Wednesday, 05.06.2013, 20:20 | Message # 3
Poco loco!
Group: Administrations\Администраторы
Awards: 23
meroyones, yo
LAN launcher only for play with players who have running launcher too. This programm ideal for championships when need connect few players  with ip only. For others, who not use LAN launcher your server will be invisible. 
Ask someone friend in game for install this LAN launcher and test it together wink

Forum \ Форум » Main forum\Главный форум » Programs » Flatout 2 LAN Launcher
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024